It’s important to work with an experienced firm like Drapery Industries – we were incorporated in 1966 and have been serving our customers for over 50 years. In that time we’ve provided stage curtains and rigging for all manner of customers including primary and secondary schools as well as colleges and universities. And when you buy direct from us your purchasing in the most effective way possible.
Stage curtains can be a major investment. For most schools, churches and community groups, the choices made today must serve the organization for many years to come.
Our theater curtains are locally made by us and feature inherently flame retardant fabrics that never need to be retreated. We feature ADC track systems that are installed by our own fully trained and insured technicians.
Stage Curtain & Rigging Options
- Varieties of fabric weights from 15 oz. to 26 oz.
- Wide selection of standard colors
- Virtually unlimited custom colors available
- Polyvelour fabrics – inherently and permanently flame retardant
- Many rigging, track, and motorization options available
School | Church | Theatre Curtains
We use only ADC stage curtain track.
This century old stage curtain track manufacturer has the greatest variety of tracks and rigging systems. ADC’s reputation for top quality products and engineering assures you years of trouble-free service.
With Drapery Industry’s deep understanding of how to correctly install these tracks and rigging systems, you’ll be assured of worry free operation for years to come.
- Heavy duty steel or lightweight aluminum tracks
- Standard or ball bearing wheeled carriers
- Black finish tracks available
Our fabrics never need to be retreated*
Our synthetic velours are not only rich in texture, with excellent acoustic properties, they’re inherently flame-retardant and colorfast and ideally suited for all stage drapes.
- Prestige heavy weight IFR velour – a classic look
- Encore medium weight IFR velour – a tremendous selection
- Prism medium and light weight IFR velour – our best value New!
*When properly cared for, cleaned and kept free from dust, they’ll never need to be re-treated for as long as you own your curtains.