Highest Quality Health Care Curtains
Drapery Industries serves our healthcare customers in a variety of ways. Our products have been designed to help you better serve your patients, and fight the spread of infectious disease.
The custom goods we provide specifically for healthcare include, but are not limited to:
- SnapCubicle Curtains
- Disposable Cubicle Curtains
- Wands Designed to protect against the spread of infection
- Shower Curtains
- Lab Curtains
Please find additional information on the above listed products below.
The disposable cubicle curtain that’s easy to change out and inexpensive to use.
- Two curtain material options
• Non-woven polyester for the look and feel of fabric.
• Vinyl coated for wet environments or when cleaning with phenolic or quaternary type disinfectants.
- Infection control
Both materials are antimicrobial. And at a fraction of the cost of a decorative cubicle fabric, Qwik Curtains are designed to be replaced frequently.
- Locally made… and cost effective
We’re the manufacturer – so you’re buying direct, and cutting out the middle man.
- Easy change-out
Our two-part system allows the mesh header to remain hanging. When you are finished with the panel, simply unsnap it and replace it with a new one – no ladder needed!
- There when you need it
We stock both materials which allows us to fill your order quickly.
Click here to visit Interspec and choose a design from the industries largest cubicle curtain fabric supplier.
Your new advantage in the fight against bacteria* that cause specific Healthcare-Associated infections (HAI).
- This EPA registered product is the first ever antimicrobial copper wand.
- Made with CuVerro® bactericidal copper which continuously kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- The wand can be quickly attached to the lead edge of any curtain and allows for easy curtain operation in any healthcare setting.
*Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin- Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Vancomycin- Resistant enterococci (VRE), and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Standard Hospital Cubicle Curtains
Our traditional cubicle curtains are made with the mesh header sewn directly to the fabric panel.
We provide premium standard features like double needle construction and weighted corners for proper hanging. In addition to making new curtains, we can also RE-MESH your older curtains. Please contact us for details.