Installer/Technician Window Treatments (Rochester, NY)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For nearly 60 years, Drapery Industries, Inc. has fabricated and furnished custom window coverings and construction specialty products throughout New York State and beyond.
Our entire team is committed to providing high-quality, durable custom products and unmatched customer service to the academic, commercial, healthcare, and construction industries.
As a Drapery Industries, Inc. installer, you’ll partner with our project management team to ensure successful project completion and customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Ability to work Mon – Thurs 8 am – 4:30 pm and Fri 7 am – 3:30 pm
Flexible availability (occasional nights/weekend/travel) a plus
- Reliable, punctual, and responsible
- Maintains a positive, professional demeanor
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, when needed
- Experience working on a ladder / scaffolding / lift at various heights
- Prior general construction experience a plus
- Prior AV and/or electrical experience a plus
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Experience
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Available through Company Plan
- Paid Time Off (12 days in your first year of employment, up to 22 days based on tenure)
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Participation in Company Profit Sharing Program