Architects & Designers
Custom Blinds and Drapes for the Architectural Industry
Architects and Designers shape our cities, and we love helping them bring their visions to life. Whether it is assisting with the creation of a specification, providing fabric samples, providing a product demonstration, or simply talking through an idea, we are always available for support!
Please take advantage of our product resource sections, which feature CSI Specifications, product details, and the best warranty in the business. Is there something you are looking for but cannot find? Give us a call, and we will help you to find the perfect solution for any situation!
We also offer Lunch and Learns, which can be held at your office, or in our showroom. We have a multitude of possible topics, including some that qualify for CEU credit. If there is something more specific you would like us to pinpoint, we are happy to customize the presentation to the areas that would be most useful for your business.
Custom Roller Blinds | BlueShade®
All of our BlueShade® products are designed to be attractive, easy to use and built to last.
Standard Duty Series
Our BlueShade® standard duty (SD) series of manually controlled shade products is designed for small to mid-size openings.
- Affordable, quality shade
- Fascia (optional)
Manual & Motorized Roller Shades
The BlueShade® Architectural series is our most versatile manually operated system, and comes standard with fascia. The Architectural series is designed for mid-size to large openings, where weight and size can be an issue.
- Clean lines and enhanced functionality.
- Dual-band, coupling
- Ceiling pocket enclosure
- Side and sill channels, and much more.
Heavy Duty Series
The BlueShade® heavy duty (HD) series is our most robust manually operated system, and comes standard with a 2-3/8” diameter aluminum tube and spring assist clutch to handle the widest and heaviest loads. The HD series is designed for large openings, where weight and size are an issue.
- Spring Assist Clutch
- Ceiling pocket enclosure, and much more.
Advanced Motor Technology
BlueShade® Motor systems are state of the art, and designed primarily for commercial applications.
Our smart motor technology is embedded directly onto the motor, rather than relying on external hardware and components. The result is a fully integrated motor system that provides more upfront capability, and greater reliability than the competition.
BlueShade® fabrics provide a comprehensive solution to all your shade fabric needs.
- Our GreenScreen Revive® Cradle-to-cradle Silver certified shade cloth fabrics are 100% recyclable using recycled plastic bottles.
- Environmentally friendly fabrics such as PVC free, recycled content, lead free and GreenGuard® certified for schools and hospitals.
- KoolBlack® technology reduces cooling costs while improving comfort.
If you would like to better understand the science behind shading fabrics, see a demonstration, or have us create the right solution for you, please call 1-844-737-2533
BlueShade® Manufacturing | Custom Window Treatments
We are committed to producing innovative, durable products. That’s why all BlueShade® products are manufactured here in the U.S. And we stand by this commitment – each product and installation is backed by our unmatched “Best-In-The- Business” Warranty.
Custom Draperies & Valances
Designed to fit your style
When your plans call for creating a welcoming feeling of warmth, color and style you can rely on our custom draperies and valances to create the perfect look for private rooms as well as public spaces. We offer a full selection of the latest patterns and colors and
our fabrics are certified flame retardant using the rigorous standards of the NFPA 701 testing method.
Custom Window Treatments
There’s a perfect choice for every room.
- Pinch Pleat – still the most popular style and easy to modify to “bohemian” or “goblet” style to create a truly unique look to call your own.
- Snap pleat – choose from either Ripplefold® or Accordiafold® systems for a truly modern look and with no pins to remove laundering becomes a much simpler task.
- Baton Draw Drapery System – any of our draperies can be custom fitted to this style track, making the operation of your drapery easy and durable.
Whether swags and jabots, Kingston or curve valance, we understand how to finish your window just right.
We can even help you design a valance style that is uniquely yours!